MY MOUNT OLIVE FAQ
1. Q: Do I need to create a login in order to participate in online giving?
A: Yes, if you are giving as a member or as a guest.
2. Q. Is a login required for each person per household that participates in Online Giving?
A: Each member/guest needs an individual login to participate in online giving. However, if a married couple has requested combined contribution statements, any of the two may give online for credit to the combined contribution records. However, we must have an email address for each member.
3. Q: Is online giving secure?
A: Yes, our online giving system is secure.
4. Q: Should I use a debit card, credit card or e-check?
A: We give because we love the Lord and because we believe in Kingdom building. We pay God what we owe Him from our earnings.
We are not encouraging members to incur debt by using credit cards, unless you plan to pay off the balance monthly.
You may use your personal check (E-check) or the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
5. Q: Which credit /debit cards are accepted?
A: VISA and MasterCard debit or credit cards, American Express, Discover.
6. Q: What will my debit/credit card statement show?
A: Your statement will reflect a transaction to NMOBC.
7. Q: How long will it take for my online gift to be reflected on my bank statement or credit card account?
A: E-checks should be charged to your bank account within 3 to 5 days. Credit and debit card transactions should post to your credit card account or
bank account within 4 to 5 days.
8. Q: Can I test this by giving only one time?
A: Yes, you may test online giving and give only once.
9. Q: How can I get a receipt of my online gift?
A: Once your online gift is completed, you will have the opportunity to print a receipt. You will automatically be sent an email confirmation.
10. Q: Can I designate my contribution to different ministries, special offerings and event registrations?
A: Yes, you will have the option of designating your gift for the various ministries and events. Note that the general fund covers tithes and offerings.
All other ministries and special events will be listed separately, for example: Capital/Building Fund, Vision, Missions, Youth etc.
11. Q: Will my gifts be included on my annual giving statements?
A: Yes, all online transactions will be included on your year-end contribution statement.
12. Q. Will my spouse and I receive separate year-end statements if we contribute separately?
A: If you contribute separately, you will receive separate statements. However, if you file joint tax returns and would like to have combined contribution statements, please contact the church office via email indicating your request. (See contact info in #14 below).
13. Q: Will contribution envelopes be available on Wednesdays and Sundays?
A.: Yes, contribution envelopes will be available at church services.
14. Q: Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
A: Please contact Gwen Elliott at email@example.com or call them at the church office @ 954-463-5126.
15. Q: I forgot my username. I forgot my password. What do I do?
A: On the ACS home page, immediately below the area for signing in, “Forget your password or user name?” is indicated. Click on this and an email will be sent to you.