1. Q: Do I need to create a login in order to participate in online giving?
Â Â Â Â A: Yes, if you are giving as a member or as a guest.
2. Q. Is a login required for each person per household that participates in Online Giving?
Â Â Â Â A: Each member/guest needs an individual login to participate in online giving. However, if a married couple has requested combined contribution statements,
Â Â any of the two may give online for credit to the combined contribution records. However, we must have an email address for each member.
3. Q: Is online giving secure?
Â Â Â Â A: Yes, our online giving system is secure and the website indicates this â€“ â€˜httpsâ€™.
4. Q: Should I use a debit card, credit card or e-check?
Â Â Â Â A: We give because we love the Lord and because we believe in Kingdom building. We pay God what we owe Him from our earnings.
Â Â We are not encouraging members to incur debt by using credit cards, unless you plan to pay off the balance monthly.
Â Â You may use your personal check (E-check) or the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
5. Q: Which credit /debit cards are accepted?
Â Â Â Â A: VISA and MasterCard debit or credit cards, American Express, Discover.
6. Q: What will my debit/credit card statement show?
Â Â Â Â A: Your statement will reflect a transaction to NMOBC.
7. Q: How long will it take for my online gift to be reflected on my bank statement or credit card account?
Â Â Â Â A: E-checks should be charged to your bank account within 3 to 5 days. Credit and debit card transactions should post to your credit card account or
Â Â bank account within 4 to 5 days.
8. Q: Can I test this by giving only one time?
Â Â Â Â A: Yes, you may test online giving and give only once.
9. Q: How can I get a receipt of my online gift?
Â Â Â Â A: Once your online gift is completed, you will have the opportunity to print a receipt. You will automatically be sent an email confirmation.
10. Q: Can I designate my contribution to different ministries, special offerings and event registrations?
Â Â Â Â Â Â A: Yes, you will have the option of designating your gift for the various ministries and events. Note that the general fund covers tithes and offerings.
Â Â Â All other ministries and special events will be listed separately, for example: Capital/Building Fund, Vision, Missions, Youth etc.
11. Q: Will my gifts be included on my annual giving statements?
Â Â Â Â Â Â A: Yes, all online transactions will be included on your year-end contribution statement.
12. Q. Will my spouse and I receive separate year-end statements if we contribute separately?
Â Â Â Â Â Â A: If you contribute separately, you will receive separate statements. However, if you file joint tax returns and would like to have combined contribution statements,
Â Â Â please contact the church office via email indicating your request. (See contact info in #14 below).
13. Q: Will contribution envelopes be available on Wednesdays and Sundays?
Â Â Â Â Â Â A.: Yes, contribution envelopes will be available at church services.
14. Q: Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
Â Â Â Â Â Â A: Please contact Gwen Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at the church officeÂ 954-463-5126.
15. Q: I forgot my username. I forgot my password. What do I do?
Â Â Â Â Â Â A: On the home page, immediately below the area for signing in, â€˜Forget your password or user name?â€™ is indicated. Click on this and an email will be sent to you.